Empowering and giving hope to individuals and families affected by facial differences
Choose Kind Challenge
Wonder 4 Schools
• Dede Dankelson - CCA Mom - Follow her on Twitter for updates about CCA & Wonder (@ddankelson)
• Follow Dede's Choose Kind Board on Pinterest
• Read Dede's blogs
• Visit #WONDERschools to see how other teachers around the country are embracing the "Choose Kind Campaign" in their classrooms
• Do your students want to connect with a real-life Auggie or Via?
• Teaching Wonder to Students: A Guide to Online Resources
• "Empowering Children to Cope with Teasing" One-Sheet
• "Fostering Tolerance: Ways Parents and Kids Can Stand Up to Bullying" One-Sheet
• "Take CCA's ChooseKind Challenge" Flyer
• Read about a real-life "Auggie".
• Read about CCA's involvement with the book.
• Other ccakidsblog posts about Wonder.
• Watch Peter's Precept video to hear from a real-life Auggie and his sibling.
• Read the author's blog.
• Visit Random House's Choose Kind tumblr site.
Scroll to top
13140 Coit Road • Suite 517 • Dallas, TX 75240 | Toll-free 800.535.3643 • Phone 214.570.9099 • Fax 214.570.8811 | Email contactCCA@ccakids.com
Children's Craniofacial Association
is a national, 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. CCA's mission is to empower and give hope to individuals and families affected by facial differences. Nationally and internationally, CCA addresses the medical, financial, psychosocial, emotional, and educational concerns relating to craniofacial conditions.
© 2016 Children's Craniofacial Association