Empowering and giving hope to individuals and families affected by facial differences
Choose Kind Challenge
Wonder 4 Schools
• I Am Auggie Pullman – CCA Kids presents the real faces of Auggie Pullman, a character from the book Wonder by R.J. Palacio.
• Yates Elementary School, Schenectady, NY. November 2014's theme of the month: Gratitude
• Watch what Versailles Middle School in Ohio did after reading the book!
• Watch an example of one 5th grade Baltimore class' standing ovation for CCA WonderKid, Peter.
• 3 teachers—Mrs. Gick, Mrs. Posey, Mr. Etkin—collaborate to produce a student-centered video revolving around RJ Palacio's Wonder (video below)
• Standing Ovation video by the Princess Generation Book Club for CCA WonderKid Camryn! (video below)
• Standing Ovation video by Ridge Road Elementary in Horseheads, NY, for CCA WonderKid Jeremy! (video below)
Scroll to top
13140 Coit Road • Suite 517 • Dallas, TX 75240 | Toll-free 800.535.3643 • Phone 214.570.9099 • Fax 214.570.8811 | Email contactCCA@ccakids.com
Children's Craniofacial Association
is a national, 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. CCA's mission is to empower and give hope to individuals and families affected by facial differences. Nationally and internationally, CCA addresses the medical, financial, psychosocial, emotional, and educational concerns relating to craniofacial conditions.
© 2016 Children's Craniofacial Association